- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ¼ cup Raspberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- ¾ cup Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Franklin Raw Honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix raspberries and sugar together in a bowl; set aside until mixture is juicy, about 10 minutes. Mash berries using a fork until liquefied.
- Pour raspberry mixture into a clean jar with a lid; add vinegar, oil, honey, and salt. Cover the jar with a lid and shake until the dressing is mixed well. Store in the refrigerator.
- You can use a food processor or blender to combine the dressing and make it very smooth if you like.