- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain Himalayan Sea salt
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin (pumpkin puree)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- Rosemary Sprigs, Pumpkin Seeds, Jellies (optional for garnish)
CREAM CHEESE SWIRL:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place paper baking cups into muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs, oil and balsamic. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture, until there are no lumps. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in sugar, egg yolk and additional balsamic and beat until well combined.
- Now this part is fun! Top each muffin with about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture and use a toothpick to swirl it into the batter.
- Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes, garnish and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers
--- Adapted from Keep