- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Fresh mint leaves and peaches (sliced thin) for garnish (optional)
- Whisk together the milk and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Gently stir in the heavy cream, balsamic and vanilla.
- Churn according to the directions of your ice-cream maker manufacturer.
- Garnish and enjoy immediately as soft serve or freeze in a covered container to your desired firmness, at least 2 hours or overnight.