- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
1 Tablespoon Persian Lime Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Persian Lime Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for a splash of lime)
- Blackberries and fresh Mint for garnish
Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Place in the freezer.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in a large, chilled bowl.
- In a separate chilled bowl, whip heavy cream on medium high until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk. (Stir in any mix-ins you'd like at this point).
- Pour into prepared pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to serve add to a cup, top with garnish and enjoy!