This pomegranate-quince smash cocktail recipe is refreshingly tart, sweet, and delicious! This beautiful ruby-colored cocktail is always a favorite during the winter months!
- Crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate arils
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon Franklin Raw Honey or stevia
- 1 tablespoon Pomegranate-Quince White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ounce vodka
- 4 to 6 ounces prosecco
- A sprig of rosemary for garnish
- Fill a glass with crushed ice. Add the pomegranate juice, balsamic, honey or stevia, vodka and stir. Top it off with the prosecco. Add in the arils and garnish with a sprig of rosemary!