Caramel Vodka, Apple Cider and Cranberry Pear Cocktail
- 1 (25 oz.) bottle dry sparkling wine (found this at Franklin Liquors)
- 1 (32 oz.) bottle organic apple cider
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- about 1/4 cup Caramel Vodka (again...you can find this at Franklin Liquors)
- Anise Star (optional but I found these at The Tea and Spice Exchange in Mashpee)
- Apple thinly sliced (and what is really cute is cutting out the core of the apple in a star form but this is optional too)
- Thinly sliced orange or lemons for garnish
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Combine sparkling wine and apple cider in a pitcher, then stir in 1/4 cup caramel vodka (add more to taste). Add Cranberry Pear Balsamic and mix. Pour into your favorite glass and garnish with thin apple slices, anise, cinnamon sticks, and fresh sprigs of rosemary. Serve immediately.
- To make just one, pour almost equal parts of apple cider and sparkling wine, using a little more apple cider than sparkling wine. Add about an oz of Cranberry Pear Balsamic. Add vodka to taste.