- 2 cups of Cara Cara Orange White Balsamic (or your choice of white balsamic)
- 1 cup fruit, berries and herbs of your choice (I used sliced oranges)
- 8 cups chilled seltzer water or sparkling water (without sodium added)
- 1 Teaspoon of Strawberry Dark Balsamic
- In a one-liter container add the fresh cut fruit or berries. Pour the Cara Cara balsamic over the fruit and allow to "infuse" for at least one hour or up to four hours in the fridge. (The longer it sits, the more intense the flavor of the fruit infusion. Strain and keep refrigerated and tightly covered for up to one month.)
- To serve, add 1-2 tablespoons of infused drinking vinegar (shrub) depending on your preference for sweetness to 8 oz. of chilled sparkling water.
- Add the teaspoon of Strawberry balsamic and stir.
- Serve with crushed ice if desired.
- Add garnish of choice