Cara Cara Orange Shrub
Calm and Cool...try our Cara Cara Balsamic Recipe for a Shrub!
- 2 cups of Cara Cara Orange White Balsamic (or your choice of white balsamic)
- 1 cup fruit, berries and herbs of your choice
- 8 cups chilled seltzer water or sparkling water (without sodium added)
- In a one liter container add the fresh cut fruit or berries. Pour the balsamic over the fruit and allow to "infuse" for at least one hour or up to four hours in the fridge. The longer it sits, the more intense the flavor of the fruit infusion. Strain and keep refrigerated and tightly covered for up to one month.
- To serve, add 1-2 tablespoons of infused drinking vinegar (shrub) depending on your preference for sweetness to 8 oz. of chilled sparkling water. Serve over ice if desired.
- Add herbs of choice for garnish.
Makes between 16-32 servings depending on amount added to water or cocktails.