Walnut & Apple Bruschetta
Grab some apples and enjoy this delicious treat!
- 6-8 ounces gorganzola cheese (crumbled)
- 2 teaspoons Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced about 1/2 inch thick
- Himalayan Sea Salt and pepper
- 2 Apples, sliced
- 10 Sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts
- Honey, for drizzling
- Gravenstein White Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet and brush with walnut oil on both sides.
- Place the bread in the oven for about 2-3 minutes per side or until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and place on a decorative serving tray.
- Place apple slices on the ciabatta bread.
- Sprinkle crumbled cheese to taste.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with thyme and walnuts.
- Drizzle with honey and balsamic.
- Serve and enjoy!