Your next cocktail party is waiting for these delicious stuffed apricots. They are easy to make and a fun app, especially for the gluten free crowd.
- 24 dried apricots
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup Franklin Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup Blenheim Apricot Balsamic
- Spread about a teaspoon worth of ricotta cheese onto each dried apricot.
- Sprinkle a few pomegranate seeds on top of each one.
- Chill the apricots in the fridge, covered, before serving.
- Mix together the honey and balsamic.
- When you are ready to serve, drizzle honey and Balsamic over each one.
If you’d prefer, you can use pecans instead of pomegranate seeds or do a combination!