Smoked Salmon Crostini Bites
- 1 French bread baguette, cut into 1/4- 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 English cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°. Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet; brush top of each slice with olive oil. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Combine cream cheese, lemon juice, salt, and dill in a bowl and mix until smooth. (Or use a food processor.) Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over toasts. Top each toast with cucumber slices, then smoked salmon. Sprinkle with black pepper and garnish with dill or herb of choice.