Perfect for an appetizer, or as an entrée with grilled veggies, this recipe is perfect for those hot summer nights!
- 1/4 cup Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. raw, shelled and deveined, 16/20 count shrimp
Chipotle Avocado Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 – 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (depending on how spicy you like it!)
- Juice of half a lime
1. Whisk all marinade ingredients together and set aside.
2. Once shrimp are cleaned and deveined, place in glass container or plastic bag and cover with
marinade. Let marinate for 20-30 minutes.
3. While marinating, combine ingredients for dipping sauce in blender or food processor. Chill
in fridge until shrimp are ready to serve.
4. Once shrimp has marinated, thread on skewers and grill over medium heat 3-5 minutes until
Serve shrimp at once with chilled dipping sauce.