This gooey and cheesy appetizer is a total crowd pleaser and so easy to make! If you’re looking for an easy yet elevated dish to bring to a gathering this is the recipe for you.
- 1 (7 to 8 inch) wheel of Brie 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- ¼ cup of sliced almonds
- 1 pear, diced
- ¼ cup of Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- remove the rind from the top of the wheel only, leaving the rind on the sides and bottom intact. Place brie in a shallow pie plate or casserole dish.
- In a small saucepan combine sliced almonds, dried cranberries, and pomegranate balsamic vinegar. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon until pomegranate balsamic reduces and becomes thicker.
- Pour the mixture over brie and bake for 10 minutes. Serve with sliced baguette or crostini. Enjoy!