Rosemary, Cinnamon Pear and Beet Salad
- 3 beets (medium sized)
- 2 tablespoons Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pear (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (toasted)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 3 handfuls salad greens
- 1 Radish (sliced thin)
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Walnut Oil
- Drizzle Cinnamon Pear balsamic vinegar
- Drizzle honey
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
- Garnish (micro greens, dill, rosemary, your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Roast the beets by drizzling them with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper, and wrapping them in foil.
- Roast beets approximately 40 minutes or until tender. Check occasionally, when they are fork-tender they are done. Once cooled to the touch, run them under the faucet and slide off the skins with your hands.
- Slice the beets thinly and set them aside to cool completely (in the fridge).
- Assemble all salad ingredients on a platter. Drizzle with a liberal amount of walnut oil, a bit of balsamic vinegar, a little honey, and some salt and pepper.
- Add garnish and serve.