- ¼ cup Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Franklin Raw Honey
- 3 peaches, pitted and each cut into 6 wedges
- 1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of kosher salt
- 10 cups mixed greens (about 10 ounces)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola
- Bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer until vinegar is reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in honey. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine oil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula, tossing gently to coat. Arrange arugula mixture on a platter. Top with peach wedges and prosciutto. Drizzle with balsamic syrup, sprinkle with cheese, and season with salt & pepper to taste.