For the Salad:
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- Sliced black olives for garnish (optional)
For the Dressing
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil and balsamic; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat
- Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes
- Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and let cool
- In a large bowl, combine romaine lettuce, goat cheese and bacon
- Stir in vinaigrette and garnish
- Serve immediately.