- 2 cup peaches peeled, sliced
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons Butter Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 ºF.
- In a medium bowl, mix together peaches, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Spoon peach mixture into four standard ramekins that have been lightly coated with butter olive oil.
- In the same medium bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add in the remaining butter olive oil and mix with a fork. The mixture will not be completely wet, but more sandy in texture.
- Take a handful of the mixed topping and press together with your hand. It should clump up.
- Sprinkle mixture over the fruit. Leave some larger clumps so it stays crispy while baking.
- Place ramekins onto a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until topping is lightly golden brown and fruit is bubbling. (Note, if you want a more than crispy look, lightly coat the ramekin tops with small amount of melted butter).
- Cool for about 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with fresh ice cream and enjoy!