- 16 fresh mushrooms large
- 1 tablespoon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Remove stems from mushrooms and set caps aside; Finely chop stems and set aside. In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add spinach and sauté until wilted. Add garlic and chopped mushroom stems and cook for another minute.
- Combine spinach mixture with remaining ingredients. Mix until well combined and stuff mixture into mushroom caps. Place in a large baking pan coated with cooking spray and sprinkle each cap with remaining ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, until mushrooms are tender, 12-15 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!