- Baguette slices (optional)
- Brie cheese
- Peach slices (garnish)
- Pepper jelly
- Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Arrange the baguette slices on a baking sheet and lightly toast them in the oven for about 5 minutes or until they become slightly crispy.
- While the baguette slices are toasting, slice your ripe peaches and set them aside.
- Once the baguette slices are ready, take them out of the oven and let them cool for a minute or two.
- Add a slice of creamy brie cheese onto each toasted baguette slice.
- Spoon a small amount of pepper jelly over the brie slice.
- Drizzle the balsamic on the brie.
- Sprinkle a few fresh thyme leaves over the top for a burst of flavor.
- Garnish with peach slices and serve