You have to try this recipe for a Blueberry Peach Crostini. Super easy and totally amazing! We love Summertime and our Peach White Balsamic with Herbs de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil is just the thing for a snack! Just add a little Mint for a twist!
- 1 container of ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Herbes de Provence
- 1 long baguette
- Softened butter
- 2 peaches or nectarines (sliced thin)
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
- Peach White Balsamic Vinegar (for drizzling)
- Fresh blueberries (for garnish)
- In a mixing bowl combine the ricotta, lemon juice, and olive oil. Set aside.
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Slice baguette into 1/2-inch slices, butter one side. Grill each piece until warmed-through and slightly crisp with grill marks.
- Spread the ricotta over the grilled baguette slices, top with peach wedges, mint, fresh blueberries, and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. Serve immediately and enjoy!