- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 12 slices of ¼ inch thick baguette French bread
- ¼ cup finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 cherry tomatoes, each cut into 3 slices
- 6 slice packaged precooked bacon cut in half
- Heat oven to 375º F. In a small bowl mix cheese, olive oil, and onions. Spread about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on each bread slice. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and top each with half slice of bacon.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the edges of bread are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Garnish each crostini with lettuce and tomato slice. Sprinkle with fresh cracked black pepper if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!