- ½ cup Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup green olives (20 pieces)
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves (20 pieces)
- 20 slices prosciutto
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes (20 pieces)
- 6 ounces ciliegine (bite sized) mozzarella (about 20)
- 20 cocktail picks (6-inch wooden skewers)
- Thread the olives, basil, prosciutto, tomatoes and mozzarella onto cocktail picks (or 6-inch wooden skewers) alternating between different colors and textures.
- Place the picks on parchment paper over a serving board.
- Drizzle with olive oil & balsamic vinegar and serve