Blenheim Apricot White Chicken Chili
This white chicken chili is the perfect fall dish. The heat from the Baklouti Olive Oil pairs perfectly with the sweetness from the Blenheim Apricot Balsamic. A fun twist on a traditional meal that the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon Baklouti Chili Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups chopped onion
- 1- 2 chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 15-ounce cans great northern beans, rinsed
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups diced cooked skinless turkey, or chicken
- 2 tablespoons Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic
- Lime wedges (for garnish)
- Heat oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chiles, oregano, cumin and cayenne.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and broth; bring to a simmer.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Add turkey (or chicken) and vinegar; cook for 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.