Rosemary Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Truffle Salt and Parmesan
- 1 pound of fingerling potatoes
- 2 Tablespoon of Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Black Truffle Salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cover a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of Rosemary Olive Oil and set aside
- Rinse all potatoes and slice them in half
- Place the potatoes into a large bowl and add 1 tablespoon of Rosemary Olive Oil, making sure to cover all potatoes in the oil
- Place potatoes on the baking sheet and make sure there is no overlapping of potatoes (all potatoes should be laying flat on the sheet)
- Sprinkle the Rosemary and Black Truffle Salt over the potatoes
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes (or until potatoes are soft when fork is inserted)
- Take them out and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the potatoes
- Bake for another 5 minutes then serve and enjoy!