- Fingerling potatoes (or any small potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Rosemary Olive Oil
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Fresh Rosemary
- Wash potatoes and remove any dark spots
- Cut potatoes in half
- In mixing bowl cover potatoes in olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper then add balsamic vinegar then stir.
- Roast potatoes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes.
- Flip potatoes and bake for another 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary then serve!