- 1 pound English Cucumbers (very thinly sliced)
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Franklin Raw Honey
- ⅓ cup Red Onion (very thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup Red Pepper (diced very fine)
- 2 tablespoons Suyo Cucumber White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add VERY thinly sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced red pepper, and sesame seeds to a medium size bowl. Set it aside.
- In a small bowl mix together balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil, red pepper flakes, and Kosher salt.
- Add dressing to the cucumber bowl. Toss to mix everything.
- Serve immediately or cover and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two to let all the flavors meld.