- 1/4 cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Medium or Robust Single Varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- mixed greens
- pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 each red and yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 small white or red onion, peeled and sliced into thin rings
- In a large bowl, add the greens and vegetables
- Drizzle with the Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
- Sprinkle with sea salt to taste
- Toss gently so that everything is coated evenly
- Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
Perfect as a side or as a light meal topped with grilled chicken!