- 1/4 cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- Mixed greens
- Pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 each red and yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 small white or red onion, peeled and sliced into thin rings
- In a large bowl, add the greens and vegetables.
- Drizzle with the Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
- Sprinkle with sea salt to taste.
- Toss gently so that everything is coated evenly.
- Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
Perfect as a side or as a light meal topped with grilled chicken!