- 2 (14.5 oz) cans of beets (drained)
- 3 medium potatoes
- 3 medium carrots
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 2 Tablespoons Capers
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Champagne Vinegar
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (optional)
- Sprig of parsley for garnish
- Peel potatoes and carrots to remove skins.
- Boil potatoes and carrots about 30 minutes or until a knife goes smoothly through the potatoes.
- Drain the vegetables let them stand until they cool to room temperature.
- Dice, beets, potatoes, carrots and finely dice onion (optional).
- Mix together vegetables and the oil and vinegar.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When ready to serve garnish with capers and parsley