- Half of a medium butternut squash (peeled and cubed)
- 2 Tbsp Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cups Spring Mix or Baby Green Leaves
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- One apple (sliced thinly)
- 1/4 cup Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: Feta or blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and add the butternut squash. Drizzle with the butter olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes then flip and bake for another 20 or until golden and tender. Allow to fully cool.
- In a large salad bowl add the lettuce, cranberries, apple slices, and cheese.
- Drizzle with Balsamic and Herbes de Provence Oil and toss to coat. Serve immediately and enjoy!