Raspberry Basil Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa (according to package)
- 4 tbsp slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp Basil Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Single Varietal EVOO (any fruity oil of your choice)
- 1 tbsp Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Buzz 10 Local Honey
- Fresh ground salt and black pepper
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 8 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- Mint & Walnuts (optional) for garnish
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, balsamic, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside for dressing.
- In a salad bowl toss together quinoa, almonds and basil. Pour the dressing into the boss and toss until well combined. Add in goat cheese and raspberries and gently fold the salad.
- Garnish with mint and walnuts
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!