- 1 cup quinoa uncooked, (I prefer tricolor but you can use any kind you prefer.)
- 1 ½ cup strawberries sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 mango diced
Honey Lime Glaze:
- ¼ cup Franklin Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Key Lime White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon basil chopped for garnish
- Rinse and prepare the quinoa according to package. Let quinoa cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, strawberries, blueberries, and mango.
To make the glaze:
- In a small bowl combine the honey, balsamic, and lime juice. Drizzle over the fruit salad and toss to coat. Garnish with fresh basil.