How cute is this for guests...and delicious!
- 2 cups mini Bocconcini pieces (or small pieces of mozzarella)
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh Basil (small bunch)
- 4 Tbsp. Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut Cherry tomatoes in half.
- Chop Basil (allow for garnish)
- Combine mini Bocconcini, Basil (to taste) and Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large bowl.
- Divide into glasses (stemless martini glass)
- Drizzle Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Garnish with Basil Leaf (optional)