Easy Peasy Caprese!
How cute is this for guests...and delicious!
- 2 cups mini Bocconcini pieces (or small pieces of mozzarella)
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh Basil (small bunch)
- 4 tbsp. Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil or other mild to medium intensity olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut Cherry tomatoes in half
- Chop Basil (allow for garnish)
- Combine mini Bocconcini, Basil (to taste) and Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large bowl
- Divide into glasses (stemless martini glass)
- Drizzle Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Garnish with Basil Leaf (optional)