Ahhh...some clean eating.
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 2 cups salad leaves (mixed)
- 1 tablespoon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (high in antioxidants)
- Himalayan Sea salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Parmesan cheese (Fresh)
- Peel and deseed the melon. Cut it into bite sized pieces
- Place the washed salad leaves in a bowl and dress them with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the salad on 4 plates, arrange the melon on the salad.
- Sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle each plate with balsamic syrup and use a potato peeler to top each salad with a little Parmesan.