Blackberry Ginger and Lime Dressing & Salad
- 1 cup Arugula or any of your favorite mixed greens
- 2 slices Red Onion (sliced thin or chopped)
- 1/4 cup English Cucumber (chopped or sliced)
- 1/4 cup Red/yellow Bell Pepper (diced) or roasted
- 1/4 cup Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 oz. Feta (I am on this dairy free diet for a while and I do recommend Violife. Smooth texture with a little goat cheese feel)
- 2 tablespoons Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Dash of Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a medium glass and let sit for 10 minutes until the flavors combine.
- Toss together all the ingredients into a single serving salad bowl
- Drizzle on your dressing...to taste and enjoy!