Apple Arugula Walnut Salad with Rosemary Vinaigrette
For the vinaigrette
- Juice of 2 lemons (a little over 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (any variety)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pinch of Himalayan salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary
For the salad
- 1 16-ounce container of arugula
- 1 medium honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Place all ingredients for the vinaigrette in a jar then shake well to combined.
- In a large bowl, toss together arugula, apple, red onion, pomegranate seeds and walnuts, then add your dressing to preference. Toss to combine then top with freshly cracked black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
--- adapted from Juli