- 1 apple (cored and sliced thin)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup walnut (crushed or halved)
- 16 oz baby spinach
- Combine all ingredients and toss gently.
- Drizzle the Poppy Seed dressing to taste.
- 1/4 cup Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 small shallot
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup Roasted Walnut Oil
- In a medium bowl, add the Balsamic.
- Peel the shallot and grate it directly into the bowl. Add the poppy seeds, salt, and ground mustard, and whisk to combine.
- Whisking the dressing steadily, pour the oil into the dressing in a slow stream. Continue whisking until completely combined.
- Transfer to a covered container and store in the fridge for several weeks. The dressing will separate as it sits; shake to recombine before using.