Mini Egg Frittatas
This mini egg frittata recipe makes busy morning breakfasts a cinch! If you’re looking for an easy, protein and flavor-packed breakfast recipe this is the one. Warm them up before taking off or use the microwave at work to heat them. The perfect fast and easy way to get breakfast on the table or on the go.
- 10 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup diced ham
- ¼ cup diced bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced yellow onion
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-cavity muffin tin (or two 6-cavity muffin tins) with non-stick cooking spray and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat EVOO in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir until vegetables are softened. (Approximately 5-10 minutes)
- In a 4-cup glass measuring cup or mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the pepper and salt; whisk in.
- Add the ham, bell pepper, onion, and cheese; stir to combine. Evenly distribute in the prepared muffin tin (will fill to just below to the top of each cavity).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set (will rise and be puffy on top). Remove and allow to cool slightly (normal for them to deflate).