- 2 pounds Chicken Wings (separated)
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup Strawberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Habanero Peppers (seeded or unseeded)
- 3 cloves Garlic
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ cup Franklin Raw Honey
- 3 tablespoons Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425º F. Pat the chicken wings dry using a paper towel, then season them evenly with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place wings on a wired baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, flipping halfway for even cooking.
- While the wings bake, prepare the glaze. In a food processor or blender, mix together the strawberry balsamic, habanero peppers, garlic, apple cider vinegar, and paprika. Blend until fully combined.
- Add the mixture to a small saucepan set over medium heat. Add the honey and bring to a simmer, whisking occasionally, for 5-10 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Whisk in the olive oil until combined, then remove from the heat and place in a heatproof bowl.
- When the wings are fully cooked (internal temp 165 degrees Fahrenheit), remove them from the oven. Turn the oven heat up to 450º F.
- Add the wings to the bowl with the sauce and toss to coat, then return to the wired baking sheet. Bake for another 8-10 minutes, or until the sauce has slightly caramelized.