- 4 cups yoghurt (pick your favorite)
- 1 Tbsp. of Cascadian Raspberry Balsamic
- 1 cup blueberry
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup Kiwi (sliced thin)
- 4 Tbsp. muesli (crunchy)
- 4 tsp. honey
- Garnish with Raspberry and Pomegranate seeds
- Divide the yoghurt between 4 bowls. Peel, quarter and core the apples and cut into small slices. Place the apple into the bowls and mix with the yoghurt.
- Wash the berries and carefully pat dry. Spoon some of the crunchy muesli and a few berries over the yoghurt and drizzle some honey on top.
- Garnish and serve!