- Your favorite pancake mix (makes about 8 pancakes)
- 2 apples (cored and diced)
- 2 Tbsp Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook pancakes according to the package. Swap the fat on the package instructions with Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil for a more buttery pancake.
- In a frying pan add the balsamic and sugar. Cook until it starts to slightly bubbly and add the apples. Toss the coat and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over pancakes with maple syrup. Enjoy!