Whipped Mascarpone with Pineapple
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese (softened)
- 1 cup pineapple (cubed)
- 2 Tbsp pineapple balsamic
- In a stand mixer, whip the cream in a cold bowl until it stiffens. Add in 3 Tbsps of sugar.
- Fold in the mascarpone cheese and cool in fridge for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine together the pineapple, balsamic, and 1 Tbsp sugar. Let sit while the whipped mascarpone is chilling.
- Transfer the whipped mascarpone to a serving bowl. Add the pineapples and drizzle with the rest of the balsamic marinade.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!