These are the best and easiest to make sugar cookies! Homemade sugar cookies are always a huge hit, and these are perfect for rolling and cutting into your favorite shapes or you can slice and bake if you prefer.
Decorate with frosting, colored sugar or sprinkles! You will love these buttery, tender textured, crisp edged cookies. They make any afternoon special.
- 1 package of The Little Shop EVOO sugar cookies
- 1/3 cup Butter Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Pour mix into bowl; retrieve clear sugar packet, & in another large bowl, hand mix olive oil with sugar packet until smooth.
- Add in one beaten egg & vanilla.
- Stir in flour by hand until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Scoop dough, roll into ball about 1 inch in size, flatten slightly with hand.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake 12-15 minutes in preheated oven until cracks form on top and edges are slightly brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 9 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.
- Sprinkle with sugar if desired and enjoy!