Strawberries & Chocolate Anyone?
Move over ice cream…what a treat! So many customers have asked how to use Dark Chocolate Balsamic...here is one example.
- 6 strawberries
- 4 tablespoons Mascarpone
- 2 tablespoon Dark Chocolate Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut (sweetened)
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Set the strawberries on the stem.
- Slice each with a 'cross' about halfway down and separate slowly.
- Add equal amounts of Mascarpone, then drizzle with Dark Chocolate Aged Balsamic.
- Sprinkle Coconut and Chips evenly.