- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar + 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (for the cinnamon sugar mixture)
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one by one, and the vanilla. Mix together.
- Stir in the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- In a small bowl mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes. While you are waiting preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Roll the dough into small balls and cover with the cinnamon sugar mixture, coat well.
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Enjoy!