Roasted Pears with Balsamic and Honey
- 2 large, slightly under ripe pears
- 2 1/2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoons Cinnamon Pear Aged Dark Balsamic
- 4 teaspoons runny honey (or more to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Halve and core the pears. Don't peel them.
- Melt butter in a cast-iron skillet or another heavy-bottomed, ovenproof pan.
- Cook: Add the pears, the cut side facing down, and saute them for two minutes on the stove.
- Roast: Place the pan in the oven and roast the pears for 20 minutes.
- Flip the pear halves and drizzle the Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar on the pears. Continue roasting for another 5 minutes.
- Drizzle: Remove the pan from the oven, drizzle each pear with some honey and let the pears rest for another few minutes.
- Serve warm with some of the pan juices, more honey, and Vanilla ice-cream (if you wish).
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME 30 minutes
Adapted from a recipe