- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 Tablespoon Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Pineapple for garnish (canned or fresh
- Bring pineapple juice, vinegar, honey, Dijon, and butter to a boil in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch and 1 Tablespoon balsamic until smooth. Add that mixture to the sauce and whisk until thickened, another 1 minute.
- Transfer to a gravy boat or serving dish.
- Serve with ham, pork chops, pork tenderloin, or chicken and garnish with Pineapple Slices