Orange Pineapple Cheesecake
For the Cheesecake
- 2 packages (8-ounce size) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Balsamic
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and balsamic with a mixer on medium speed until well blended then add eggs and mix until blended.
- Pour this mixture into pie crust and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before adding topping
For the Topping
- 1 package simply good orange Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Pineapple Balsamic
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 package vanilla pudding
- Mint for garnish
- Crushed pistachios for garnish
- In a bowl mix together the boiling water and orange Jello.
- Once the Jello is dissolved add in the cup of cold water and mix.
- Pour the Jello mixture over the cake and refrigerate until solid
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer start whisking the heavy cream, milk, balsamic, and pudding packet until it forms a whipped cream.
- Pipe the whipped cream onto the cake, garnish with mint, sprinkle with pistachios and serve.
*We suggest baking the cheesecake the day before, then finish with the whipped cream mixture before serving."