- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Franklin Raw Honey (less if you want more of the apple to shine through)
- 1/4 cup Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 apples, peeled and chopped
- Cool whip for topping (or whipped cream)
- Preheat the oven to 350℉
- Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Mix in oil, honey and balsamic.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Fold in chopped apples to batter.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins with paper liners.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool and place a dollop of cream on top and serve immediately.