Mascarpone Party Cups
Super easy recipe with our Party Cups...great for any winter event!
- 1 package of Party Cups
- 1 Pint of Strawberries, washed and quartered
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 Tsp Local Honey
- 3/4 cup whipped cream (or Cool Whip)
- 2 Tbsp Espresso Aged Balsamic
- 1 Tsp of desired alcohol-dark rum, coffee liquor, brandy, cordial, etc.
- Lay the cups in a single layer in a serving dish or tray.
- In a bowl, using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, blend together the mascarpone cheese, honey, alcohol, and the espresso balsamic.
- Put mixture into a piping bag, pipe filling into each cup.
- Add strawberries on top.
- Keep refrigerated until served.