Fondue for You
Dark Chocolate Fondue with Blood Orange Agrumato & Aged Balsamic
- 1 pound dark chocolate chips or whole bars chopped coarsely
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbs. Blood Orange Agrumato Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. Fresh Orange Zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Espresso Dark Balsamic
- Cookies, Fruit, marshmallows or pound cake, for serving
Special equipment: 6-quart slow cooker
- Heat a 6-quart slow cooker with insert on high until hot. Combine the chocolate, cream, milk, vanilla, salt and olive oil in the hot insert. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes, then whisk the ingredients together and set on low. Whisk in the balsamic just before serving.
Serve with cookies, cut up fruit, marshmallows or pound cake.