- 1/3 cup peach jam/preserves
- 1/3 cup Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) vodka (optional)
- 1 (750ml) bottle prosecco, chilled
- Herbs de Provance Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for serving (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves and sliced peaches, for serving
- In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, combine the peach jam, balsamic, and vodka and shake well to combine. Strain into a pitcher. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, pour the peach mix into 6 cocktail glasses. Top off each with chilled prosecco. Garnish with a very small drip of olive oil, fresh basil, and peaches. Enjoy!